Wednesday, June 13, 2012

EVERY THING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT CFA IN INDIA- Part I

In this section I am going to write every thing I know about CFA from my past 4 years tryst with CFA. I am going to write about how one should prepare for the exam, how one should select a tution class for the preparation. what is the status of CFA in India. how much time does it take to study. Why Indians are trying the exam in such a vast number. Every thing under the earth I am goinf to discuss hear. So freinds if you have any specific queries about anything related to CFA preparation shoot a question in the comments section below and I will try my best to answer them with reasonable accuracy and time. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bro, I'm Arvind from Odisha, currently pursing MFC(Master in Finance & Control)2nd yr. from UTKAL UNIVERSITY. Except, finds my MFC course, covers all LEVEL -1 papers of CFA, hv no idea abt. the couse , level of difficulty & way to preparation.

    Unfortunately, no is there to guide me the way also, I searched in google & finds u.

    In last years, as intersted in Security Market, hv cleared some exams(4 job purpose) of NCFM- CMDM, DMDM, AMFI, & BCFM- CASH ONLY.

    Currently enrolled for EQUITY RESEARCH MODULE (FLIP + NSE)& hv decided to complete RISK (CREDIT, CORPORATE & MARKET)MODULE BY (FLIP + NSE) Next to it and some more exams which are in my MFC syllabus, as possible before MFC.

    Brother I hv determined to Complete CFA, and i need ur suggestion towards it.

    I hv no idea about the LEVEL -2 & LEVEL -3 papers, can u pls send me the details on my mail. so that i can choose some relevant certification exams to enhance some knowledge about the papers.

    I can join the CFA only after a job, as currently hv NO MONEY for this, so as interested in SECURITY MARKET & PRODUCTS, in which SEGMENT will it be better to join.

    I'm really confused about it, as it covers a diverse segments & products and NO ONE is there to suggest me.

    PLZ HELP ME BROTHER !!!


    ARVIND BHUTIA.
    ODISHA.
    EMAIL: arunkumar0507@gmail.com
    Mob: 09437675835/9861315585.

    ReplyDelete